Author Topic: is there any way to set the default number of days to DL from ebay to >1?  (Read 12026 times)

william_b_noble

• View Profile
every time I download sold items to update the sold item list, it tells me there are no sales until I increase the days to DL to 2 or 3.  Unfortunately I have to do that every time because MCP sets the days back to one after the first download.  1 just plain does not work, there must be a way to set it to 2 minimusm but with the spreadsheet locked, of course only the developer can do that.

Please do that

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Re: is there any way to set the default number of days to DL from ebay to >1?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 05:43:18 am »
William,
It sets it to the "last download point" (which will be 1 at first), but as time goes on it increases to check from the last downloaded time.  Are you updated to the latest version?  If you contact me at support@mycostpro.com I can try to look further into this with you.

Scott

william_b_noble

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2023, 06:44:08 pm »
I am running version 20210216.  I will see if there is a newer version, I haven't seen an announcement for a newer version yet, and that version number is newer than the lastest you have in the revision history - is there a newer vision that I am missing?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 06:45:50 pm by william_b_noble »

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2023, 07:30:04 pm »
Hi,
The current version is: 20230216.1, I think you have the current one but typed it in wrong in your post.