Author Topic: Call Duration - Why only 90 days when ebay now allows up to 2 years  (Read 7252 times)

ChetK

• View Profile
I am looking to start a new spreadsheet for 2024. Ebay now allows recall of up to 2 years of sales (in past I know was 90 days), I input 150 days in the "call duration" box and reset, but only got the last 90 days downloaded onto the new spreadsheet. Is the 90 days a spreadsheet limitation, or is ebay only allowing 90 days of downloading, while you can view 2 years on ebay? If possible can you adjust to two years of call duration? This may be a sales opportunity for you, for people that need your spreadsheet, they can get their full current year of sales, and all of last years sales as well.

Please advise, thank you.

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Hi,
This is a complicated question to answer, but thank you for the opportunity to address this.
Ebay offers many different APIs for developers to access, each of which allow very specific information to be returned.

Currently only the eBay 'Fulfillment' API allows a query duration of greater than 90 days. 
However, MyCostPro gathers most of the data critical to seller-bookeeping from various other APIs that currently do not allow a query duration of greater than 90 days.

Going forward, we are continuously following the progress that eBay makes on API updates and will continue to add additional functionality to MyCostPro as it is made available through the eBay APIs.

Thanks again for the great question.
Scott