Author Topic: Tell us your favorite feature and an area we could improve upon...  (Read 19937 times)

Hunter

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
I'm interested in a bit of feedback now that everyone has had time to familiarize themselves with MycostPro.  In this thread, tell me your favorite MycostPro feature and the feature you think needs the most work. MycostPro is very much a living thing at this point...small updates do occur often, so your feedback here will get noticed and incorporated moving forward.  Thanks to everyone for being a part of the Mycost family!  Scott and I really do appreciate each one of you, and your opinions and ideas matter to us.

nissmo

• View Profile
Re: Tell us your favorite feature and an area we could improve upon...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 10:48:47 pm »
I love the fact that the ebay and paypal fees show up right away and they are separated. Ebay seems to try there best to make figuring out your total fees as hard as possible to understand. Love it!
Now as for any changes to mycostpro, I would like to suggest that if it's possible to shorten the item list in some way where it doesn't stretch the spreadsheet so far out that I have to scroll all the way to the right to find my ROI. In shortening it, I mean to make it not as long. The only thing I can get it to do is to collapse or expand.
It's not a huge problem but I do kind of get lost of which line I'm looking at after scrolling to the right side to see my ROI.

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 11:01:01 pm »
Nissmo,
Please check our tutorials, you can do exactly as you are wanting to make the horizontal view shorter and condense the data to just what you want to see.

Here is a link in tutorial 2 that skips to the section that is relevant:

https://youtu.be/AKUv8u7gJnE?t=176
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 11:03:36 pm by Scott »

william_b_noble

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 11:01:42 pm »
I would very much like to set the number of days to DL that the program defaults to a value greater than 1, generally when set to 1 it never downloads anything, so I have to set it to 2 or 3 and then all is good - it would be trivial to allow a way to save a value as the new "return to this value after the next DL"

Creeperkat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2023, 09:49:46 am »
It would GREAT if there was some sort of inventory management based on sales.  For example, if there was a quantity field on the Product Detail Page and if that SKU has a sale on eBay, it reduces the quantity.