Author Topic: Paying for MyCostPro  (Read 17470 times)

dbollenbach

• View Profile
Paying for MyCostPro
« on: February 03, 2021, 11:37:19 am »
How do I change the way I pay for my subscription to My Cost Pro? Do I have to pay with PayPal? Now that I am on managed payments I would rather use the same checking/debit card directly rather than through PayPal. Is that possible?

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Re: Paying for MyCostPro
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 04:05:43 pm »
Hi,
We currently only have PayPal as the payment option for the subscription.
However, Paypal should allow you to use a debit card as the payment source.

Another option would be to purchase 1 year service from eBay (just search for MyCostPro) and it will let you pay however you choose to on eBay.

william_b_noble

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 09:35:46 pm »
when I search eabay for MyCostPro I find it offered by a seller named "drsoy" with three day delivery.  That stikes me as exceedinly odd.  Is that your authentic ebay ID?  I like the idea of buyng from ebay so the purchase shows up as an expense, but I don't see here that the ebay purchse would be from drsoy.  can you confirm?

I decided to buy from the web page to reduce risk, can you confirm that guerillawarfarellc is the billing address you use?  that's what paypal paid.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 09:47:50 pm by william_b_noble »

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2022, 09:55:11 pm »
Hi, yes, DRSOY is our ebay user ID.  The delivery used to be automated for ebay sales, but with paypal going away and ebay no longer sharing email contact information between buyer and seller, the process to share the download key (etc) has been impacted a bit.  In most cases the download key can still be delivered same day still though.