Author Topic: Pull in Tracking Numbers & Sales Tax Collected  (Read 16533 times)

agrasty

• View Profile
Pull in Tracking Numbers & Sales Tax Collected
« on: January 11, 2017, 07:44:57 pm »
Hello,

It might be a good idea to pull in shipping information including a hyperlinked tracking number that will direct to the carrier's site.  Also, it would be helpful to have sales tax collected pulled in and ability to filter the table so that we can display sales from the state in which the sales tax was collected.  Thanks a bunch :)

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Re: Pull in Tracking Numbers & Sales Tax Collected
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 08:25:36 pm »
Hi.  Great suggestions!  Please check to make sure you have the latest version, because they are already in place :)

There is a hyperlinked tracking number, but keep in mind, the shipping needs to have been purchased through the eBay shipping label service;  this is not a bad thing because they offer a significant discount over purchasing shipping directly through USPS and FedEx.

If you dont see this information, it may be hidden, please check out this tutorial video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jBAjI1O6Q8   that shows how to hide and unhide data (you can skip to the ~3:40 mark)

Also in the latest version the columns were separated into address, city, state... where they used to be all in one cell.  The sales tax collected is there, but it also is probably hidden if you dont see it.  See above about how to hide and unhide columns from view.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need further assistance.
~Scott

agrasty

• View Profile
Re: Pull in Tracking Numbers & Sales Tax Collected
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 09:02:24 pm »
Ha! Wow - I had the new sheet but didn't realize the hidden fields! Thanks you're awesome.  Loving the sheet so far.