Author Topic: Strange things happening when adding new sales  (Read 13130 times)

mickdog

• View Profile
Strange things happening when adding new sales
« on: November 03, 2022, 07:28:48 pm »
All sales downloaded the last time I did it 10/26-10/29 have strange high postage amounts that don't match reality. Example: Sold a dvd for 29.99 free ship. I bought a label for 3.49, the postage is listed as $25.75! Assuming I'll have to manually reset all those....

Also downloaded sales from 10/30 to today 11/3 no postage values downloaded at all! Blank! I did reset my token and it still doesn't work.

Happy to send screenshots.

Cheers,
Mickdog

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Re: Strange things happening when adding new sales
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 06:52:51 pm »
Hi,
We had to switch to the newest API to get any shipping information after eBay discontinued the one that we were previously utilizing.  The new API currently does not provide transaction information for shipping paid for with bulk shipping, which initially caused the bug you mentioned where it returned the entire bulk shipping purchase for each shipment in that bulk purchase.  We have a support ticket in with ebay developer support team, and they are working on the issue, but in the mean-time, we manually cut off the obviously incorrect bulk shipping information from returning in the download. 
The expectation is that we will have a resolution on this within a reasonable time frame, and you will be able to reset your download duration and recover all of the incorrect and missing shipping information.
I hope that helps explain the current status with the new shipping API.  Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.

mickdog

• View Profile
Re: Strange things happening when adding new sales
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 07:27:15 pm »
Thanks, much appreciated!