Author Topic: "Sold Items" - "Postage under Expenses" not loading for multi item sale  (Read 13267 times)

ChetK

• View Profile
Hi
I have noticed that when I have a multi-item sale (2 or more items) of different items, and I am given a "Sales Record" (for example) 1715 for item #1 and 1715.001 for item #2, the tracking number is loaded correctly for both lines, but the postage paid by me for the label for USPS does not appear on either line. I would expect it to appear on one of these lines.

Can you check on this? I don't do multi item sales often, but the 3 I had in past four months all had this issue.

FYI - I did try to do a 90 day re-pull using the settings screen, and then reloading sold items, but it still did not pull the Postage Expense for the 2 sales within the 90 days. Is the data somewhere on the spreadsheet still perhaps? Not sure how I can find postage paid for the one sale beyond 90 days.

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Re: "Sold Items" - "Postage under Expenses" not loading for multi item sale
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 11:52:06 am »
Hi,
If you contact me at support@mycostpro.com with your details I will check the API and see what we are getting on the back end for the most recent example...