Author Topic: Locating eBay Invoice line items  (Read 21334 times)

MaxCommerce

• View Profile
Locating eBay Invoice line items
« on: May 16, 2018, 08:36:19 am »
I know the Final Value Fees are picked up as well as Paypal and Shipping from our eBay activity in MyCostPro which is great! The question is, are Insertion, Subscription, and Onetime Fees (as well as Credits) also pulled down and if so, where am I missing them at?

Hunter

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Re: Locating eBay Invoice line items
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 02:24:45 pm »
Insertion fees are pulled into the "insertion fee" column.
Other fees that are tied to specific items, such as bold upgrade, picture pack, etc, including Promoted listing fees will include in the Upgrade Fee column.

Fee credits and subscription fees are all after-the-fact, so they are not pulled in with the sales in the API.

You can manually put your Store Subscription fee in the Expense Tracking section, and after you verify that FVF has been credited back to your account, you can manually update that cell by selecting the cell and typing "0" and hit enter.

I hope that helps!

pvitruk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 09:38:38 am »
Almost all my sales have promoted sale fees, how come I don't see those fees in the "Upgrade Fees" column?

Scott

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 11:50:07 am »
pvitruk,
Are you selling the same item multiple times?
 - eBay returns the promoted listing fee through their API on the Listing level (as opposed to the transaction level), so we get the fee amount and accumulate them into the first sold item matching that listing.  In other words, we know the fee amount but not which transaction it occurred on, so we put them all into the first item that you sold for that listing.
- if this is not the case, please email me at support@mycostpro.com so I can get some more details from you.

Gendron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 07:57:47 am »
Hi Scott, was this always the process? I don't know why I thought this was done differently in the past.
Are you familiar with standing desk chairs and why they're amazing?

Scott

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 05:01:29 pm »
It has always been the process, but it may not apply to you.  For example if you relist the items in a way that it gets a new listing ID number, this wouldnt apply; 
This applies when there isnt enough data to determine which transaction the fee is for when there are multiple transactions for one listing ID.