Author Topic: Sales not showing for oct nov and dec on annual profit loss  (Read 13043 times)

jcc

• View Profile
Sales not showing for oct nov and dec on annual profit loss
« on: January 08, 2024, 11:25:21 pm »
I have had this spreadsheet a year now and still am so confused using it.  I am just stumbling around trying to find my year end figures and quarter 4 is not even there, no information at all.  I also in trying to figure this stuff out  and apparently I must have deleted the headings for the columns in my sold listings. Never could get them back.  Its just a mess! I am just about to quit this program.  I started it because EasyAuctionTracker was no longer available. This was the closest I could get to it but still very confusing for me.

jcc

• View Profile
Re: Sales not showing for oct nov and dec on annual profit loss
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 08:36:17 pm »
Could I please get some help here for the annual P&L not showing any information for the last 3 months of 2023?  Please tell me what I can do to fix this. 
I want to start a new fresh page for 2024 but need to rectify this problem first. Nothing is showing on my dashboard either. Blacked out cells in item number areas throughout on sold page. Its a mess! Would like to know what can be done about this?

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Re: Sales not showing for oct nov and dec on annual profit loss
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 10:00:06 pm »
Hi,
Can you send me a copy of your file to support@mycostpro.com
Im not sure what is going on with your file, but I will try to get it sorted out for you.