Author Topic: Invalid token less than a month after the last invalid token  (Read 13898 times)

nwj67

• View Profile
Invalid token less than a month after the last invalid token
« on: April 05, 2020, 05:55:26 pm »
We are a high volume ebay seller.  I opened the spreadsheet tonight to download our sales for the last 4 days which should be somewhere between 200-300.  As I opened the spreadsheet, it tells me my token is invalid (It did this a month ago and I was able to revalidate and continue downloading my sales).  I went through the process again, it said that the token was good to go, yet is telling me I have no new sales to download.  I went in, put "90" in the duration field under account settings and clicked the update button. A window popped up that says all sales for the last 90 days will be downloaded.  I go to download sales, and "No new sales."  I should have 200-300.  I need help asap or our sales will get to be too high for this program to download, and we do not have the means to go back 4 dfays and manually capture the info for each individual sale now....  I sent an email to support, but the last time I did this, I never got a response.

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Re: Invalid token less than a month after the last invalid token
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 10:03:49 pm »
Hi, I understand your urgent need for support and have replied to your email...
Everything is checking out on my end as OK (I am able to retrieve your sales from that time period) so just reply back to my email if you are still having trouble.