Author Topic: Inventory  (Read 14009 times)

slots2112

• View Profile
Inventory
« on: March 28, 2020, 09:28:53 am »
Just purchased this program last week and will be starting to enter inventory this weekend. My question is this. How do I classify items so they will be pulled from my inventory when the program pulls down my newly listed items?

My inventory product may have multiple items that are the same but are in different conditions. Some are used, some are brand new, some of I have multiple items that are in the same condition or some are in identical new condition sometimes at varying initial purchase price to me. My inventory is constantly changing. Do I need to create and label each item with a proprietary sku that I create as each item comes into my inventory? If I do that,, do I list that sku in the description of each item or can I list it in the MPN area on each eBay listing and will this create the proper association so it will pull from my inventory when listed?

Scott

• Administrator
  • https://mycostpro.com
    • View Profile
    • MyCostPro
Re: Inventory
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 09:52:38 am »
Hi,
If you have items that you sell multiple quantities of you can create an entry for that listing in the Product Master tab.
In the settings you can choose to link the sold items to the product master through either the Listing Description, or through the SKU.

If you match them through the SKU you would put the SKU into the eBay listing itself, and when the item sells we get that information through the API.
If you havent previously setup your listings with SKUs, you can set them all at once in MyCostPro using the Active listing tab.

I hope that answers your question, let me know if I missed some detail of it.